Crawler dozers are powerful tracked machines that use a variety of front mounted blades to move material. Large dozers often do pioneering work, such as moving dirt in preparation for new roadways or removing overburden in mining applications.
- Environmental friendly
- Powershift transmission
- Operator comfort with Arm chair steering
- Pilot operated Hydraulic system
- Wet multiple disc steering clutches and brake
- Grooved type floating seats.
- 6 Inline , Diesel 4 Stroke , water cooled , turbo charged, direct injection
- Flywheel Power:- 310 KW(416 hp)@2000 rpm
- Maximum torque:-1780 N-m(181.5 kg-m) @1400 rpm
- No of cylinders:- 6, inline
- Alternator :- 24V, 100A/140A
- Starting Motor:-24V, 9 KW
- Battery:2x12V, 200 AH
- Steering:- Wet, Multiple disc steering clutches are hydraulically actuated and require no adjustment. Min turning radius:-3.7 m