A grader, also commonly referred to as a road grader or a motor grader, is a construction machine with a long blade used to create a flat surface during the grading process.
- High Performance
- More productivity
- Smooth Operation
- Operator Comfort
- Flywheel Power (net):- 209 KW(280 hp)@2100 rpm
- Blade Length:- 4928 mm
- Operating weight:- 25750 kg
- Type: – Diesel 4- stroke, water cooled, overhead valve, turbocharged, direct injection, mechanical all speed governor.
- No of Cylinders:- 6, inline
- Bore x stroke:- ø140x165mm
- Displacement :- 15240 CC
- Service Brake: – Foot operated, oil disc brakes, air actuated on 4 rear wheels and sealed for adjustment free operation. Two crossed brake lines for sure braking.
- Parking brake: – Mechanical, dry, disc type actuated on transmission output shaft, spring applied and air released.