Sprinklers trucks are commonly used in mining applications, primarily for dust control. Water trucks usually consist of a series of spray nozzles equipped with the mechanics to pump and spray water to remove overburden or to hydrate mines when they become dry.
- Top Performance
- Enhanced productivity
- Increased Reliability
- Excellent Serviceability
- Exceptional Manoeuvrability
- Superior Operating comfort
- Improved safety.
- Type: – IC- Diesel, 4 Stroke, Turbo charged, direct injection, water cooled.
- No of Cylinders:- 6, Inline
- Bore & Stroke(mm):- ø140x165mm
- Fly wheel power:-280 KW(375 HP)@ 2100rpm
- Motor:- 12.7 MPa(130kg/cm2)
- Brake oil cooler:-0.54 MPa(5.5 kg/cm2)
- Speed:- 2900 rpm@1281/min